How it Works
When you come to Shaggy's Dog Wash & Grooming you get:
- A guided tour of Shaggy's and instructions for how to use all of the products and equipment
- Custom-designed wash tub for both large and small dogs so there's no bending or straining; we have five semi-private stations — almost never a wait
- Waterproof aprons for you and your helpers
- Forced-air, low-temp blow dryer — effective and safe for your pet
- Ear cleaning kits, nail clippers, combs, brushes, coat scrubbers, and other grooming tools for you to use
- Professional instruction on ear cleaning and nail grooming if needed
- Your choice of 11 different shampoos and 5 conditioners, all custom-designed for different coat colors and conditions
- A friendly, informative staff to help answer any questions you may have
The Dog and his Best Friend
For many of us, the animal-human bond is one of the strongest relationships we encounter — a bond of a lifetime. Grooming sessions should be a pleasurable routine that both you and your dog look forward to. Shaggy's will provide that wonderful experience. Three reasons you should come back to Shaggy's:
- To maintain your dog's health.
- For the positive effect on your relationship with your dog. Grooming is a great way to strengthen the animal-human bond. Dog owners will naturally spend more cuddle time with a clean pet.
- To keep your dog feeling good, looking spiffy, and smelling attractive.